Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Forgot!!

I knew I would forget something special that Wade is doing on his 8 month post. Josh quickly reminded me because he is so proud of what he has taught him. Wade is giving Hi- five and Josh loves it. It is so cute. He will do it with me but it is definitely something he loves to do with his Dad. I think he thinks its a game. He has also started waiving this week and today he was so cute... there was a little girl in McDonald's (she was probably around 3 or 4 years old). She of course was not even looking at Wade but when I went to feed him his carrots he is waving as hard as he could at her. It was so cute. I just waved back at him because I felt bad but he kept looking at her like "please notice me." I could just eat him up these days. Of course the first question Josh asks when I told him was "Was she cute?" Typical... but yes she was a cute little blonde girl. Its amazing what they learn because we really haven't been working on waving I guess he just see's us doing it when we tell him "bye bye." We have a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow night we are going out to eat and taking Wade to see Santa at Crabtree. I just pray he does not get sick from all the germs. We are going to start moving on Saturday. Well we have to clean first so that will probably take most of the day but we plan to try to get the yard stuff and kitchen stuff done this weekend. The house looks so good. The painters are finishing tomorrow. They just have the outside of the house left to do. It looks great, we are so glad my parents wanted to go ahead and do all of this for us. Of course they will be selling it when we move out so it needed to be done anyway but it is still so nice to have something look brand new!! I start my job Monday so we are going to try to get as much done before then. Ashley is coming Monday to help mom with Wade. I have never left him all day and I am already anxious about it. I know he is going to be in great hands. Josh even said he was going to come home from lunch and check on him!! Its so nice that Wade has such a great dad. He works so hard all day and is exhausted from getting up at 5:30am every morning and not getting home until 6pm. But the minute he walks in the door he is so excited and takes Wade and they play until 8pm (Wade's bedtime). We are so grateful to have him!! We are also going to try to go to the Christmas play at Apex Baptist sometime this weekend. I just love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment