Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Busy!!

Well things have been so crazy around here. This past weekend we started to move!!!! We accomplished our goal of getting the kitchen unpacked. We of course had more room in our old house so we have around 5 boxes of stuff that we have to store. The kitchen looks really good though. Dad had the entire house painted inside and out and it looks so good. We got to pick the color's and it turned out really cute. It is amazing what a little paint will do. It took 6 of us to clean the kitchen and it took two days. I guess the single guy who lived there did not keep his kitchen quite as clean as we would. Thanks to Ashley and Zach for helping. Ashley had the fun job cleaning the fridge and it was nasty. She did a great job it looks brand new. However the rest of the house and even the bathrooms were not bad. I think he started cleaning then stopped before reaching the kitchen. We are getting the locks changed this week and then we are going to start moving our furniture in. We just hope it all fits... the bedrooms are much smaller than our old ones. Even though this is not our dream house we know it is just temporary but I told Josh unless we really hate it there I do not want to move again for at least a year. Moving twice in 6 months with a baby is just too hard. Of course along with moving I started my job this week and Wade has another ear infection. He picked up a cold and of course it went right to his ears. So I should be sleeping because I have not had much sleep the last few days. I had orientation yesterday and I actually start at Health Link tomorrow. I really have not enjoyed leaving Wade so much this week but I know it will not be so bad after a few weeks of orienting. I have a few days I have to go during part of the day to learn the computer system but when I start learning about the phone calls so I cannot go in until 5pm during the week or anytime on weekends. The nurse line opens when the doctors office's close. I am a little nervous but also excited. With all of this going on I have gotten so un-organized and that is not my personality and it is driving me crazy. I feel like I don't know where anything is and my "to do" list is HUGE. I know it will all get done in time. Some days I just feel like I need a couple of more hours in the day. I am sure most mom's feel this way.

3 comments:

  1. Don't stress! You'll get it all done! I'm so glad you guys have a house to yourselves again! We miss yall SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-- Hope today went ok! I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Wade :( It sounds like he has the same problem Owen did before his tubes...if he gets a cold, he gets an ear infection...EVERYTIME! I am so sorry! Trust me, I know that the constant ear infection thing isn't fun! I would definitely talk to the pediatrician about tubes now if I were you. I can promise you, if you have the results that we did, you will be so happy to have done it!

    I am glad to hear everything is going well for you guys! I know you are so excited to be in your own place. And, your new job sounds awesome! Good Luck getting everything done...it will all happen in due time, don't stress!!

    ReplyDelete