Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe it's almost 2010. Where did the year go? Josh and I have had a great year and are so Thankful for everything especially Wade. Today we went to the ENT doctor and on Tuesday Wade is going to have tubes put in his ears. We are so thankful they are going to do this and we really hope it helps him feel better. Of course I am a little nervous... I know it is minor surgery but it is still scary to think about your little boy being put to sleep. I am sure Wade will do better than me. I am most worried about him not being able to eat after midnight. He always wakes up and eats at 6am and then goes back to bed. His surgery is at 7:30am. I think I may wake him up at 11:30pm and feed him and see if that will help hold him off. I dropped that late night feeding when he was 4 months old but I am sure if I wake him up he will eat. Please pray everything goes ok Tuesday.

Tonight Josh and I are celebrating New Year's at home. Wade went to bed around 8:30pm and we made some appetizers and mimosa's and rented some movies. Not our typical New Years but it has been really fun! Here are some of the pictures from Christmas. These are from our old camera but once I download the new camera stuff I will try to add some of those as well. Hope everyone has a "Happy New Year"

Oh our New Years resolution is.... to get healthy. Not to loose weight or go on a diet but to eat better all the time. I only feed Wade organic baby food and I really want him to grow up eating healthy and the only way he is going to learn this is if he see's us eating that way. So we are going to try really hard to eat better. The last couple of months we have not been doing so well so it will be a lifestyle change for us.

Reading the Christmas Story-Christmas EveChristmas morning 2009

Look at all this stuff


Dec. 23rd, 2009



Wade's gifts (most of which are from my parents)






No comments:

Post a Comment