Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time

I just love this time of year... all of the Christmas smells, great food and even the crazy busy shopping days. Of course with my type A personality we finished shopping quite a few weeks ago but I still love to get out and watch everyone. I have worked a few days in the last week and I love it! Everyone is so nice and I really think I am going to enjoy being a triage nurse. There is so much to learn; it is going to be challenging but fun. I don't go back until after New Years because I wanted to be home when Josh has his vacation and we want to get settled in our house. We have been taking stuff over each night but we just have to get organized and we still have to unpack the storage unit. This past weekend we headed to Winston for Josh's mom's side's family Christmas party. We were so glad we were able to go. The party was changed until Sunday because of all the snow they got. We were glad to see everyone. Some of the family met Wade for the first time. We got some cute pictures of Wade in the snow. He didn't stay outside long but he seemed to love it. He is so hot natured he does not mind being cold. Tomorrow night we are having my mom's family Christmas at my Aunt's house. We draw names and get together to eat. This is a much smaller group. I only have one cousin on that side and one second cousin. We always have a lot of fun. We will do Christmas morning in Apex and the head to Greensboro to see Ashley and Zach and then head to Josh's parents on Christmas Day night. We started something new with my dad's side of the family and we are doing lunch the day after Christmas. It will be a busy couple of days with all the traveling. Wade is finally starting to feel better and tomorrow is our last day of medicine. I am just hoping and praying no one is sick because we will be around so many people the next few days. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here are some new pictures, somehow they got out of order? They are from this past weekend and our trip to see Santa.
Wade loving the snow
" Talking" to Santa at Crabtree

I love this picture


Our Family



This was us waiting in line for Santa






2 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Wade with his little puppy hat on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, i so wish we got some snow though, but maybe another time! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete