Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We headed to Greensboro Thursday for Thanksgiving. We went and ate at Ashley's for lunch and had a great time. We stayed a few hours and then headed to Nana/Poppy's for Thanksgiving dinner. We were sad that Matt, Kendal, & Peyton couldn't join us. Kendal is now on bedrest for 10 weeks due to a placenta previa which we are hoping will resolve itself soon. Since she is having twins you have to be extra careful. She is doing great though even though it is no fun "resting" all day. Oh I forgot since I did not have my computer last week that we went to Winston for Peyton's 2nd birthday last weekend and found out they are having twin boys!!!! How fun, Wade is going to have so much fun with all of his cousins. Peyton is 18months older than Wade and Wade will be one year older than the twins. It is so nice having our kids close in age. Friday morning Josh and I got up and went shopping early. We actually went for Josh's mom. She is so sweet and lets us pick out our own Christmas present and we decided on the Nikon 3000 camera. It was on sale at best buy and we got there in time to get one. It is so nice and we are so excited. I feel like I miss so many cute pictures because my camera is so slow. Friday Peyton stayed with us while Matt went to work and we all had so much fun. She is really starting to talk now and loved saying "Josh" all day. He loved it too. Wade and her are starting to "play" together. We had a relaxing weekend and got to visit all of the great grandparents as well. What a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. The only bad thing is that Wade got my cold and did not sleep well at night. Saturday he started grabbing his ears and sure enough I took him in today and we have ear infection # 3. This poor child. We are trying a different antibiotic and hopefully this one will work. I am so tired of him being sick. It is pitiful. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I added lots of new pictures since I finally have my computer back.
Little "Hugh" in his robe Taking a bath at Nana's house

Cousins (Peyton is thrilled about having her picture taken)


Thanksgiving Day- Wade is ready to eat... he now bangs on the table to let us know



Thanks "Aunt E" for my Thanksgiving hat






No comments:

Post a Comment