Thursday, November 19, 2009

Computer issues and Hockey game!

Well I hate to say I was the dumb one to click on a link someone sent me on facebook and now my computer has this wonderful virus. One of my dad's friends has it and is going to be working on it for me to see if he can remove it. Until then I am without a computer. However it has been nice to go to bed earlier and catch up on some reading. Of course we always seem to have something going on and Wade has ended up sleeping with me most of the week. I am praying it is not his ears again. However we are pretty sure we know what it is. His front two top teeth are coming in... the little corner of both teeth has popped through and it seems to make him miserable at night. Motrin helped a little last night and he slept about half of the night in his bed. He is still napping ok it just seems like it hurts him at night. We go back to the doctor Tuesday to check his ears so hopefully they are clear. This poor child is going to forget what it is like to sleep all night.
Last Friday Josh got tickets from work to the Hurricanes game. Well of course mom and dad wanted to keep Wade for us but Josh really wanted to take him. He is loving having a little boy to start taking to sporting events. Well I am the negative one and I was really worried about how he would do because it didn't even start until 7pm and he is always in bed by 8pm. Of course he proved me wrong and he did great. We stayed the entire time and he did not get in bed until 11pm. He was amazed by all the bright lights and noises. We went with Andrea and Brad and their boys and had a great time. I also got to meet some of Josh's friends from work and it was good to finally meet them. So needless to say Josh is all ready to try another game or a football game. We were so glad Wade was so happy. Every time he would try to close his eyes something would happen and wake him up so he just gave up on sleeping and enjoyed the game. Of course we lost in over time. Josh was hoping to see a shoot out. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment