Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Couponing and bathtime

So I started couponing as a way to save a little bit of money now that I am staying home. At first I thought it was a waste of time and that you could only save a little bit of money but... Josh and I took a coupon class and we loved it. If you are in the Raleigh area I highly recommend it. A lady named Su teaches it and she is amazing and so funny. We had a great time. I am just getting started and here is my first purchase. It takes a little bit of time to get started but the nice thing is I only shop at Harris Teeter and CVS. Now if I have to have something that is not on sale or if I don't have a coupon then Walmart is the better choice. Today Harris Teeter started Triple coupons but the trick is you have to buy what is on sale and what you have a coupon for. So... I bought 3 rolls of paper towels, a box of cereal, minute rice, 3 toothbrushes, 4 things of deodorant, ketchup, syrup, dial hand soap, 3 packs of gum, and organic peanut butter. I got all of this for $13.00 and saved $30.00. I thought it was a good buy for my first real couponing trip. Let me know if anyone is interested in the coupon class and I can send you her information. We finally got the duck out now that Wade is sitting better and he absolutely loved it. This is a must for babies... I am going to start giving this for gifts. He played for 15 minutes. We also just started giving him toys in the bathtub and he thought this was so fun. Here are a couple of cute pictures.

Playtime








1 comment:

  1. way to go shannon!! i am heading there hopefully tom. I was thinking about getting Katelyn's duck out soon too, she so wants to sit up and play in the water!

    ReplyDelete