Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get together!

Hugging Katelyn (run Katelyn)

Wade, Drew and Katelyn

Playing with their laptops

Last Thursday I went back to Greenville for the day. It was so good to see everyone. I had an ornament exchange with 3 of my best friends from nursing school. They are the reason I survived school. We studied together all the time and even had a little bit of fun along the way. We have all stayed so close even though we don't all live in the same town anymore. These girls were 3 of my bridesmaids as well. We have gotten together at least 3 times a year since nursing school. We try to get together more but those are our set times to get together. We have grown quite a bit since 2004. Erin has a 3yo and a 4wk old. I had Wade and then Claire had Katelyn just 2 months after Wade was born. We waited to do our ornament exchange until after Christmas so we could get to meet Graham, Erin's new baby. We had a great time and all the kids enjoyed playing together. Graham slept a lot, and the other kids made a huge mess in Erin's house!! I got some really cute pictures! We were never able to get one of all 4 kids at the same time but that's ok. Thanks guys for a great time and can't wait to get together again. I am so glad we are still such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment