Thursday, October 22, 2009

P.S

I forgot to mention we are ear infection free. The antibiotics worked great. I was pretty sure his ears would be clear today because we have our good sleeper back. We hardly every hear him anymore...occasionally he realizes his paci is out and we have to stick it back in. He sleeps from 8pm to 6am (eats) then sleeps until 8:30am. I would love to knock out that feeding and just feed and get up at 7 or 7:30 but he is starving so for now it works great. Plus it is nice to sleep until 8:15 every morning. I try to get up and jump in the shower or pump before waking him up. If I don't wake him up he would sleep until 9am and miss his morning nap. So he gets up at 8:30 and eats oatmeal and plays then goes down for a nap from 10-11am.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I wish Stokes would sleep like Wade!

    Happy Birthday, Josh-- glad you guys had a fun date night.

    We need to get together soon. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete