Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 Month Visit

Today Wade had his 6 month visit. We are a little behind because he will be 7 months on the 4th but I wanted to see the nurse practitioner again because I love her. She is young, cute and bubbly and Wade LOVES her! He flirts and smiles at her every time she talks to him, it is so cute. He did really well and is very healthy. His has started slowing down with his weight. He is 18lbs and 9 oz which is in the 70th percentile. (he was in the 90% at his 3 month visit). Surprisingly he is in the 80th percentile for height! He was 27 1/4 in. I am not sure where he is getting that from? Of course he did not enjoy his shot but he only cried for a minute. I hated he had to get one because he just had the flu shot on Tuesday. He did great with the flu shot. I thought he would have been fussy because I know mine hurt so much but you would have never known he had gotten it. We still don't know what to do about the H1N1 vaccine? They are encouraging us to get it. What is everyone else going to do? Wade has officially found his feet this past week and he loves them. He lays on his back and hold his feet all the time. He is still too chubby to get them to his mouth but he loves to grab them.
We are headed to Winston for the weekend and we are so excited to see Josh's family. Besides his parents his family has not seen Wade since May. He has changed so much since then. Mom and I are leaving tomorrow at lunch to go by and see my grandma and to see Ashley's apartment in Greensboro. I have not been able to go see it since she moved in in August. Wade has not traveled lately so hopefully he will do great. Hopefully he won't be too sore from his shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment