Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Tomorrow is Josh's 28th birthday. I knew I better post tonight or I would get busy tomorrow and forget to. So... Happy Birthday! Thanks for everything you do for us; you have no idea how much we appreciate it. We hope you have a great day, try not to work too hard. We love you very much. I am really not sure if Josh even looks at this blog, but hopefully he will.
Mimi is keeping Wade tomorrow night and Josh and I are going to dinner and a movie. We have heard that Couples Retreat is really cute so I think that is what he wants to see. It will be so nice for us to have an evening out. Even though I am sure we will talk about Wade the entire time. Speaking of Wade he is sitting up!!!! Now... he does not want to do it much but he is doing it when he is not tired. We practice a couple of times a day and he is getting so good at it. He can even sit straight up without leaning over and grabbing his feet. It is too cute. Well I am not sure why the video would not post maybe it was too long of a video??? Any suggestions on video posting?
Guess what just opened in Apex... a new super Walmart and it is really nice. You know you are a stay at home mom when you get really excited about an outing to super Walmart. Oh how things have changed!! (a good change though)

No comments:

Post a Comment