Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Days

On Memorial Day we got home early enough to get a little yard work done. We needed to cut grass and trim some bushes and trees. Thankfully we had these two little helpers ;) They helped us take twice as long-Ha!! Even though it took forever our side and back yard look so much better. Sometimes we want more land but it is so nice that we can get most of our yard work in an hour or so. 



 We have just started going to the pool...the water is finally warm enough that I can get in too. Wade is great and can get in alone but my crazy one year old is a mess and has no fear at all. So needless to say I have to get in with her. We went to our friends pool that has a kiddie pool and it is really perfect for her age. Our pool is over her head when she steps off the steps. Thankfully Ashley went with me to help. WK went under twice but she did great and held her breath. Of course it didn't scare her at all-I think she liked it!!





Sweet friends WK and McKinnley playing-they are about a week apart in age!!


My wild child wanting to go to the big pool



Love these kids!!


My little flower girl...I thought she looked so cute in her little black and white outfit



Have I mentioned how much I love this sweet face


My two sweet babies before Ashley's gender reveal party this past Saturday. Ashley and Zach went that morning to find out what they are having and then they had everyone over for lunch and to tell us. They are having a sweet baby boy in November. I was kind of hoping for a girl since her and WK will be so close in age but I think it will be great for Wade to have a boy cousin to play with. Since he is not going to have a little brother this will be the closest thing to a brother for him. His name is going to be Hayes Anderson. Wade and his cousin Peyton are SO close-I never thought being a boy and girl that they would be this close but they are really best buddies. Westin Kate and Hayes will be less than two years apart too so I am hoping they will be really close also. Can't wait to hold that sweet baby!!



This little girl has a sweet tooth for sure. She was enjoying her cake at the party. She dressed in all pink thinking she was going to have a girl cousin :)


.




Josh and I had to serve this past Sunday in the Walkers room and this little girl was getting so tired. It is hard being there over 2 hours for her. We have never rocked her to sleep but thankfully Josh was able to rock her and she was so tired we just laid her down on the changing pad while we cleaned up the toys. 


Here are a few more iphone pictures from the lake.


I have one like this of Wade from the last three years. I still can't believe she is this big!! It seems like yesterday it was Wade who could barely see over the railings.




No comments:

Post a Comment