Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Randoms

Here are some random Iphone pictures. These first few are from Dad's camping day at school. Wade and Josh had a great time together!





The kids LOVE it when I work because that is usually when they get to go out to eat!!



One tired little girl...


We took this one a couple of weeks ago before church. You can tell in the next picture that she missed her morning nap at church...she was worn out by 1245p :)



A few more random pictures




Tomorrow is a BIG day at our house because my favorite little boy is turning 4. Not sure how four years has gone by already. He went to sleep so fast tonight because he could not wait to wake up and "be 4!!" We are having a little playgroup birthday party at the park tomorrow and then going out to Pizza for dinner (Wade's choice of course!) with my moms side of the family. He still has no idea about Disney. We are going to tell him on Saturday. I am going to try to get his birthday posts done tomorrow and his little yearly video interview. I can't wait to see how much he has changed since we did it last year. I have to go back and watch it to see what questions I asked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment