Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Saturday night after dinner we got everything ready and dyed our Easter Eggs. WK sat and ate a bed time snack and just watched Josh and Wade. Josh always helps with the eggs and I am always the one with the camera. This years eggs turned out much better than last year because I actually had vinegar to help with the colors BUT by the time we started I realized all I had was the organic brown eggs that we eat. They worked ok but I think next year I will just buy the regular white eggs :)








Sunday morning Wade woke up first (as always) and could not even wait to get downstairs. So...we let WK sleep until 830am and we let Wade go ahead at 745am and see his basket. He liked everything but he was thrilled to see his chocolate bunny. He was so excited that we let him eat half of it for breakfast before church. 


Here is WK seeing her basket for the first time. She liked the pink and yellow basket straw the best!!!







It was raining Sunday morning so we took our pictures on the swing. I took a lot because we could never get them both to look or smile at the same time.







Here is WK and Hadley-She is our good friends baby. They were playing at church while we were packing up.



We had Easter dinner over at my parents house. We 
tried for a family picture but you can imagine how that went. 









No comments:

Post a Comment